THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Firsts


My first T.V. show I have ever watched is Dora the Explorer and I’M NOT PROUD OF IT.  I mean, come on! I’m still a child then. I have no brain yet! Sigh, at least through that show, I knew to how to answer questions…

            My first time I talked to a stranger is when I was in Nursery. I was scared back then. I don’t know how to communicate to other people other than my family. Then, a girl my age came up to me and introduced herself. I was flabbergasted. I was jealous because she was brave enough to come up to me even though we are still little girls. I hesitantly gave my name, afraid that she might laugh. She didn’t. I smiled. That’s how I gained my very first friend in school. Her name is Merirussel Lazaro.

            My first time that I want to be brave is when my brother told me that he wanted to ride a cable car. We were in Tagaytay Highlands then.  I asked him if he’s sure, and he just nodded. I took a deep breath and thought, ‘If I said no, he will cry and scream till my ears bleed.’ So I told my father that we will just ride a cable car. I don’t think he heard us but I saw him nod a little. I’m not sure if he’s sure that he will allow us. I looked again to my brother and sighed. I led him to the cable car and rid it by ourselves, just the two of us. Personally, I’m not really sure that we will come out fine. I mean, come on! I’m just seven when this happen. I swallowed my fear and tried to smile for my brother. In the end, I enjoyed the ride and thanked God for giving me the courage to overcome my fear.
 
            My first time to ride an airplane is when we had a family reunion with my cousins in Cebu and Bohol. I was ready to pee in my pants but it took nearly all my willpower not to. I was riding beside my elder brother. Thank God he’s there! Or else I’ll cry buckets. It’s a very good experience because I rid an airplane.

My first time to join a contest with no one there for me is when I represent my school in Poster making contest. At first, I was twitching because I’m nervous. I’m nervous because I might not make it in the top 3. But when the actual contest came, my nervousness slipped. I was carefree. I didn’t care if I’ll win or not. I just did my best and look at what happened. I won! And it’s my first time to!

            Through these first times, I’ve learned that I must try something new to make my life colorful and adventurous. I must not hesitate to do new things because they might change my destiny…

0 comments: