THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Mother and Daughter Bond

A daughter’s a mother’s treasure. I’ve always wonder, if I’m not a girl, what would my mother’s reaction be? Would she be sad or happy? Then, I decided to ask her face to face. She just said to me that no matter what my gender is, she will always love me because I am what God gave to her. Aww… she’s so sweet! Anyway, she also told me that even though she said that, it will be better if I am really a girl. I was so happy to know that I am appreciated. Well, it’s because if I’m not a girl, she will not have any girl time with anyone in the family because my two siblings are boys. She told me that she’s very fortunate that I am a girl because when I grow up, I would be the one who will help her. That’s when my hopes went down… just kidding! :)

Since my father went to Thailand for work, my mother and I became closer to each other. Although we are close, we became closer. I admit that I’m a daddy’s girl well, what do you expect? I’m an only daughter… Anyways, before, she usually invites me to come with her to shop. But now, I invite her to shop instead.
 
Now, we have a habit saying “I love you” every other hour. Well, for me that is. She just answers back to my call. It’s our habit that we didn’t do back when I’m still a little girl. I love my mother very much. I thank God many times for giving her to me.

0 comments: