THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Faith

I believe in God. I believe that He created the earth and us humans. I believe that He sent His one and only Son, Jesus Christ here on earth to save us from sin. I believe in Him, very much. I am a Christian. I have been baptized and confirmed into one. I have received the Holy Communion.

Faith in Christianity is based in and on the work and teachings of Jesus Christ. In this way Christianity declares not to be distinguished by its faith, but by the object of its faith. Faith is an act of trust or reliance. Rather than being passive, faith leads to an active life aligned with the ideals and the example of the one being trusted. It sees the mystery of God and his grace and seeks to know and become obedient to God. To a Christian; faith is not static but causes one to learn more of God and grow; it has its origin in God.

I am very thankful that my parents taught us when we were still little, that there had been a Creator of heaven and earth. God created us. I’m sure of it. And I’m sure that there’s heaven and hell.

I always believe in miracles of Christ. He can do great things because He is the Son of God. He can cure any sickness as long as I am sorry for my sins. He can forgive my sins through the power of God. Although, I think I have too many sins that I don’t think God will forgive me for it. Sigh I hope that will not happen…

0 comments: