THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 09, 2012

My Best Friend(s)

Activity No. 26 (Maria Victoria B. Reccion)

I have 2 brothers namely Jeremy Christian B. Reccion and Bernard Guiller B. Reccion. I am an only daughter of my parents. Since then, I have always wanted to have a sister of my own. I have tried dolls and it didn’t work much because they are not alive. I need someone who can accompany me in my life. I need someone to be shoulder to cry on and a person who I can share my happiness with.

My first friend was my neighbor who is a year younger than me. Her name is Michaela C. Gueco. Ever since we’ve known each other, we do a lot of things that friends do. We play a lot of crazy games like “lutu-lutuan”, “bahay-bahayan”, and many more. I shared my dolls with her. And she shared hers. But as time passed, things have changed. Since I was in school all the time, our relationship is somehow dissolving. We became distant to one another. I was devastated to know that she transferred to another place and she didn’t even tell me anything. I realize that I have not been able to be a good friend to her since I went to school. I really regret that.

But that doesn’t mean that I can’t have friends anymore. I made tons of friends in school. But there is one certain BARKADA that I really cherish. it was named by our “leader” in the gang. We call it T.P.T.K. I reaaly don’t want to tell you the meaning because it sounds nasty…


Anyway, today, they are my best friends. They are Claudine Escudero, Rosario Buencuchillo, Carmela Malic, Czarina Fuentes, Katherina Martinez, Edjune Lingan, Carlo Fuerte, Luis de Gala, and Randolf Colegio. I have real fun with them. They never failed me to have a laugh. What I want for them is to remember me. I want them to know that I am always here for them whenever they are alone or down. That's how I love them. Open-mouthed smile

0 comments: