THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 09, 2012

Gadgets

Activity No. 29 (Maria Victoria B. Reccion) 

Ah, gadgets. I don’t even think that any sane man doesn’t even know anything about the world of gadgets. I mean, this is the twenty first century, man! This is the year that technology is rising. A gadget is a small technological object such as a device or an appliance that has a particular function, but is often thought of as a novelty.

A very good example of a gadget is a MOBILE PHONE. A mobile phone (also known as a cellular phone, cell phone and a hand phone) is a device that can make and receive telephone calls over a radio link whilst moving around a wide geographic area. It’s very convenient because it transmits messages from one place to another in seconds. We could also have long distance calls whenever we are apart of one another. I even think that everyone I know has his or her own mobile phone. If not, they will be like, not a human! Ha! Just kidding! My point is it’s like a need for a teenager like me to have phones because this is the stage where we bond ourselves together with our friends.

Another gadget I know is an iPad. The iPad is a line of tablet computers designed, developed and marketed by Apple Inc., primarily as a platform for audio-visual media including books, periodicals, movies, music, games, apps and web content. Its size and weight fall between those of contemporary smartphones and laptop computers. An iPad for me is a very cool and amazing gadget that I can’t have. Aww… but that’s okay because I don’t need it in my life. Although I really wanted to have one, I just told myself that it will just cost a lot expensive considering we are tight in money. So I just WISH I had one for myself… sigh…

            Anyways, if I had all the gadgets in the world, I rather have not. It will just affect my life because if I use them too much I cannot concentrate anymore to my studies. I am focused in my studies for now because if I am rich enough and old enough I can buy all of these gadgets in my own!

0 comments: