THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Music

Music is an art form whose medium is sound and silence. Its common elements are pitch (which governs melody and harmony), rhythm (and its associated concepts tempo, meter, and articulation), dynamics, and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture.
 
Our life is not colorful if we haven’t had any music in our lives… it makes us alive. It serves a medium to people who want to release or to express their unsaid feelings or emotions. All good music resembles something. Good music stirs by its mysterious resemblance to the objects and feelings which motivated it.

If we haven’t had any music our lives will seem dull and lifeless. We’ve got to have something that will make us… I don’t know, express the unexpressed? It’s like in literature, we compose a poem. The only difference is that music has its beat and rhythm to make it livelier.  

Music has become an important thing in my life. Ever since I was a little girl, I always sing albeit not in tune… haha! Whenever I am sad, I listen to classic or sad music that has piano or a violin. When I’m angry I listen to rock. When I’m happy, I listen to songs that have lyrics. I listen to music whenever I feel like it.
 
The saddest song I’ve ever heard was probably "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" by Hank Williams. I first heard it in the movie called Lilo and Stitch and I really thought that it was sung by Elvis Presley, or was it?  

The most amazing rock songs I’ve ever heard are the songs of Linkin’ Park. They are sooo awesome. I mean, really awesome. I even try their guitar and drum in a game called “Rock Band”. I still failed. I don’t think anyone can compete with them!

My all time favorite song is… (Insert drum rolling)… “Moment of Truth” by FM Static. I mean, the rhythm, the beat, it’s so relaxing. I fell at ease when it is played and sleepy too. The guy in this song fell in love with his friend's sister that he had never noticed before until they met eyes. There are complications between them. Maybe it's the reason why they ended their communication. The guy missed badly the girl. Whenever he thinks about her, he fell in love all over again and he misses her very much.

0 comments: