THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 10, 2012

My Favorite Sports

Activity No. 15 (Maria Victoria B. Reccion)
               
Everybody needs exercise once in a while. We need to keep our body from being crippled and our bones to stay strong. One example of having exercise is SPORTS.                                                                                                                                                                   

Sports are very important. Some people play sports for money and fame, but I think the true meaning is to have fun. Children join teams and make friends, and isn't that just a great thing, to know that you have those friends to trust and to grow up with. You can also enjoy sports because you know that you are getting exercise and it feels amazing to have muscles, doesn't it? Exercise is the key to a healthy life style and I think more people should realize that, even though it kills to go outside and sweat, it will pay off in the long run, so if you just take the chance, you will be proud of your work.

I had played many sports before and still playing. I had many interests like basketball, volleyball, badminton, tennis, table tennis, track and field, swimming, chess, and many other sports. I also like to play Philippine sports like, patintero and Games of the Generals.

Perhaps my favorite sports may be BASKETBALL. Ever since I was still a little girl, I was always found with a ball in my hand. Luckily, I have my two brothers here with me to play. Since I am addicted to anime and manga, I watch sports-themed. I tried tennis for once, and it was so cool!

Sports for me play an important role in my life. It gives me the opportunity to have the body that I wanted through it. And it’s FUUUUN!!

Anyway, that’s all I can say about Sports!


0 comments: