THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 06, 2012

Love…

Activity No. 14 (Maria Victoria B. Reccion)

Anybody, and I mean ANYBODY, can define love. Hmm… I think everybody has found love… except, maybe for me…

I have never been fallen in love. Sure, crushes… But, love? No. But, if you consider the love for God, I am sure that my love for Him is unconditional. Well, what do you expect…? I am very religious.

Anyway, I love my family to death. I am eternally grateful to God that He gave me a wonderful family for me to be loved. You know, I read romance novel. And I somehow, “somehow”, understand them.

Love is painful. Love is contentment. Love is regretful. Love is full of happiness. Love is confusing. Love is blah blah blah… When I substitute myself with the characters, I feel their emotions. I feel their pain, sorrow, happiness, and contentment. I can easily say whether they are hurt or disappointed.

I can relate it in real life. I pity those children who do not have parents that do not love each other anymore and wished to be divorced. One time, I saw a shooting star after I read another tragic romance I wished to God that I wanted all those broken hearted and divorced people to love again and never give up.

I sometimes make love poems and stories for fun. This way, I can release my emotions through writing about LOVE….

0 comments: