THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Dream Pet

Activity No. 19 (Maria Victoria B. Reccion)



                 Ever since I was a kid, I have this some kind of attachment to animals. They seem to have a connection with me, especially DOGS…


                Well, as you can see on the first sentence, I already gave a hint to my dream pet. Yes, my dream pet has always been a dog. But not just any dog, I want a large dog, particularly a Golden Retriever. Oh my god! I’ve always wanted that! I want a puppy of my own. A cute golden puppy I can hold and show to my friends and family. I want a male dog not a female. I don’t know, but I really don’t like a female dog. Ever since I had dogs of my own, they’re all males. I have only one dog because my first ever one died. Okay, I’m near to tears as I typed this. Ah, memories, he’s always been a good dog. Sigh, anyways, the second one is his son. He’s a cute dog.



                Notice that I didn’t put the breeds of my dogs? Truthfully, I really don’t know. I just got them as a present. Anyway, back to the topic, I’ve always wanted a Golden Retriever simply because of its color, attitude, and its size. About the color, I’ve always admire the color of gold. The attitude, usually on television, a Golden Retriever is a fun-to-be-with kind and easily trained. As I’ve said, I like big dogs.

0 comments: