THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 11, 2012

All Time Favorite Movie

Activity No. 20 (Maria Victoria B. Reccion)

Movies, a good example of entertainment… if we are bored to hell, we watch movies to satisfy ourselves. And you’ve got to admit, movies are pretty interesting. There are certain themes for certain movies. For example, there is adventure, romance, comedy, fantasy, horror, family, school life, supernatural, drama, hurt/comfort, tragedy, and many of the sorts.

            My taste for movies depends on my mood. When I’m happy, I want to watch the comedy movies; if I’m depressed, I also want to watch comedy to lighten up my mood. When I’m up for some adventure, I’ll pick a movie and enjoy. Of course, there’s no fun if you alone will watch movies. You have to have company. Well, as we all say, “The more, the merrier!”

            I had watched many movies before that it’s hard to pick one favorite movie. Hmm… let me think for a moment. There’s this movie that I always watch and it’s kind of childish but it’s my most frequently watched movie. It’s called Tangled. It’s a cartoon based movie and talks about the life of Rapunzel with a little twist. The thing I like the most of the movie is the graphics. I like the way they illustrate the characters and it’s just so cute. Anyway, the theme is adventure, fantasy, and romance. It’s very cute to watch and I recommend it to you.

            If we talk about awesome movie, then I had something else in my mind. The name of the movie is “Transformers 3, the Dark of the Moon”. I absolutely love it because of its graphics too. It’s so realistic even if it is fantasy based. It’s all about enormous robots that are alive and had come to save the earth.

            I definitely love those movies. ;)

0 comments: