THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Favorite PC Game

Activity No. 18 (Maria Victoria B. Reccion)

                In the early ninety’s, computers were not yet popular with children and teens. When we were still kids, we were usually found in the streets, playing like there’s no tomorrow. Well, what do you expect with children? It’s a nature for them to do that, I thought to myself. I laughed. Anyways, as we grew older and we have developed our little minds, we are introduced to the field of computers…


                And when I say, computers, it also had the games. Mind you, I’m not really into computer games. But since the two idiotic brothers of mine new a lot of games in computer, I usually watch them play. Once, I had played a game called “Generals”. When I watch my brother play it, it was awesome! Of course, out of curiosity, I played it. It was so frustrating! I mean it’s so confusing! Why is it that my brothers played it easily, while I was just a plain loser? Humph…

                Another time I played computer is when I saw an advertisement in T.V. that I wanted to try. So I did. I saw this in Cartoon Network and the site is called Y8 or something. I think they changed the name, not that I cared. Anyway, it was like a collection of different games from different themes, cartoon, or anime. I’ll admit that that’s the only site that I’ve visited when it comes to games especially Diner Dash. It's so fun! It's about serving a restaurant with a time limit. Please, I highly recommend it.



                However, there’s that one game that caught my interest and soon become my all time favorite online game: “Text Twist”! Oh my god! I definitely love that game. It is a mind game that needs a wide vocabulary. A series of letters were on the screen and you have to unscramble it until you find the longest word. Sometimes, when I don’t know the answer, my family comes to the rescue.

                Well, that’s it. The end. 

0 comments: