THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 10, 2012

My Favorite Food

Activity No. 16 (Maria Victoria B. Reccion)

                “You Are What You Eat”…… Ever heard of that phrase? Well, if you don’t, now you do. Anyways, I’m here to tell you the meaning of it. It means, the notion that to be fit and healthy you need to eat good food. 
 
                Ah, food. I don’t think I can survive without food. It serves as our fuel to our body. Food plays very vital role in maintaining proper health and also helps in prevention and cure of diseases. Good nutritive foods make health, but at the same time bad or unhealthy foods give rise to several diseases.

          For your information, I only eat good foods. I do not eat junk foods, soft drinks, ice creams, chocolates, and other sweets. I eat the right amount of rice, vegetables, (I’m not a vegetable-hater), fruits, and other healthy stuff. I guess I should be thankful to my lifestyle because it doesn’t give me a skinny or a fat body. Well, not that I’m bragging, but I have a right body for my age and it’s all thanks to the food I eat.
                         Anyways, I’m actually here to tell you about my favorite food of all time. Apparently, it’s too difficult for me to pick the best food since I am blessed with a mother who cooks perfectly well. But since I was forced to, might as well get on with it. My favorite food is… PASTA! Well, that’s broad, but every pasta that my mom makes is so delicious! It gives me a tingly feeling whenever I eat them. It’s really one-of-a-kind and unique and it never fails to sketch a smile to my face…

0 comments: