THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 11, 2012

HS 2 Computer Class

Activity No. 17 (Maria Victoria B. Reccion)



                When I was still a 3rd grade student, we don’t have any computer subjects. So it was a surprise for me to have it when we were in 4th grade. That time, I was nervous and excited at the same time. Up until now, I am happy that we have this subject. I, together with my classmates, am blessed to study in this school to have computers. As I’ve recalled, my first ever teacher in my computer class is Ms. Isabel Tolentino. She was very strict and scared the hell out of me. Seriously! Anyway, that was when I was in elementary. The previous year my teacher was Ms. Tin-Tin Bagayaua and now it is Sir Ruel Carballo.



                FYI, it is my first time that Sir Ruel will handle a class that I am in ever since I came here. Mind you, I’ve been here for ages. Anyway, on the first day of computer class, I was downright nervous. I didn’t think I will come out of the lab in one piece. Luckily I did.

                As days went by, I was getting the hang of the subject. Well, on my first quarter, my grade was not bad. Then the next, it increased greatly! Whoa! I don’t think I deserve that but oh well… this previous quarter it increased ever so slightly. To me, it means that I have to be careful so I can maintain my grade in computer. 

                Well, that’s about it. Conclusion: I LOVE COMPUTER!

0 comments: