THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 06, 2012

My Dreams

Activity No. 12 (Maria Victoria B. Reccion)

Hi! My name is Maria Victoria B. Reccion but you could call me Mavic. I am 14 years old. I am a huge fan of anime so I picked my background, anime style. Actually, I lost my “My Dreams” post but I am determined to finish it. 

Today, we are talking about our dreams. when I was a little kid, I am a great artist so I dreamt to be a famous artist one day when I grow up. when I stepped to elementary school life, I changed my mind to become an architect some day. I have always admired all the structures I see in the Philippines. especially the famous Rizal monument. I had also admired the painting “Spoliarium” which portrays Filipinos and what the Spanish people had done to them. it’s very fascinating, actually. Next, I wanted to become a computer animationist. I wanted to become that because I wanted to be RICH! haha! But….. I changed my mind again…. I will just leave it till I step into my third year.

Now, I am not exactly sure if I wanted to be a computer animationist now… but someday, I wanted to have a job that I enjoy and I get to have lots and lots of money….!!!!
That’s all I have to say for now about my dreams….!

0 comments: