THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cars

Activity No. 21 (Maria Victoria B. Reccion)

            In the early eighty’s and ninety’s, cars are not yet popular in the Philippines. Before, we used to walk or take a bike to go to our desired place. Now, we use a wonderful invention given to man: CARS…


            Cars are very important these days for transportation. Every man has always dreamed to have his own car. Even women, like me, want one. I first fell in love with cars when I watched the movie Transformers. I absolutely love Bumblebee! He is a robot and when he transformed, he turns in to a yellow and black Chevrolet. I always wanted that car ever since I laid eyes on it. That is why I am saving my money to buy a car for myself. Currently, my mother is teaching me how to drive even if I’m not of age. But right now, I only know how to start a car.

            But everything has a disadvantage…

It’s like we can’t live without cars. Walking or biking is not practiced by people here anymore. That is why it’s no wonder why there is too much smoke here in the country. You see, the more you use cars, the more you contribute in polluting our environment. It’s so sad to see so many people use cars at the same time while polluting the ozone layer. 

The only way we can help our mother earth is to reduce the amount of time using cars to prevent smoke coming out of the car. We also have to take care of our car and give them daily check up to avoid smoke belching.

0 comments: